Application Support Specialist for Aviation Industry Software Leader
Airline Choice is an industry leading provider of solutions to the commercial aviation industry centered around unique software solutions in the area of airline check in operations and passenger security vetting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a growing company and be involved in an extremely dynamic industry working with cutting edge technologies. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying. Visit us online at www.airline-choice.com
Airline Choice is seeking an Application Support Specialist to add to our support & implementation team. An ideal candidate should be able to work in a team environment and be self-motivated and self-managed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service & support requests
- Participate in an on-call 24/7 support rotation for escalated customer issues, along with covering some early, late and holiday support (after hours on call additional compensation)
- Complete application configuration and appropriate documentation for client installations
- Provide technical support for incidents and requests to ensure that they are resolved efficiently with minimal impact to stakeholders
- Participate in configuration and deployment of comprehensive end-to-end solutions and coordinate with multiple stakeholders (internal, vendor, client, 3rd party)
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
A successful candidate MUST meet the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of software and technical support
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and industries in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knack for building and maintaining supportive relationships with clients and 3rd party partners and vendors
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and effective time-management
- Must be able to pass a Department of Homeland Security background check
- Willing to work scheduled weekends
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Aviation or Travel Industry Experience
- Microsoft SQL
- Airport/Airline Communication and CUTE Systems
- Working with integrated hardware solutions
- Project coordination or project management a strong plus
- Ticketing System Experience
- Ability to speak Spanish (French an asset)
The applicant must be self-motivated, well organized, and creative (be able to think outside the box). Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
Airline Choice offers competitive pay commiserate with experience, paid-time-off, matching 401k, health and dental insurance, performance bonuses, profit sharing, discounted technology purchases, travel opportunities and much more.