Airline Choice is an industry-leading provider of solutions to the commercial aviation industry centered around unique software solutions in the area of airline check-in operations and passenger security vetting.
Airline Choice is a unit of MIS Choice, Inc. A single-source provider of IT Solutions and Services to Small and Midsized Businesses.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a growing company and be involved in an extremely dynamic industry working with cutting edge technologies. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying. Visit us online at www.airline-choice.com
Airline Choice is seeking a candidate for a Manager to add to our onboarding & implementation team. This individual will be responsible for both performing tasks related to the position as well as managing team resources to accomplish core responsibilities. An ideal candidate should be able to work in a team environment and be self-motivated and self-managed.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Oversee New Client Onboarding
- Coordination with Sales Team for Handoff to Implementation
- Go Live Planning
- Implementation Coordination Between Client, Development, Government Agencies, 3rd Parties & Airport Deployment
- Overall Project Coordination and Management
- Manage and Oversee Support Process and Procedures
- Responsible for Setting Standards and Processes for Day-to-Day Support
- Ensures Team Lead of Support is Managing Resources and Support Delivery to Defined Metrics
- Manage and Oversee Documentation
- Responsible for Setting Standard Documentation Requirements for the Team to Follow
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Naming Conventions, Implementation Checklists, etc.
- Oversee and Implement Inventory Management of all Hardware Purchased & Deployed for Demo & Customer Use
- Manage and Oversee Airport Implementations
- Coordinate with Telecommunication Companies to Request Quotes & Order Data Circuits for Internet Connectivity at Airports, Domestically & Internationally
- Coordinate with Common Use Airport Providers for Installation Requests & Testing
- Coordinate and Liaise with Local Airport IT Resources
- Coordinate Between the Client, 3rd Party & Internal Resources on Project Timelines & Deployment Schedule
- Manage and Oversee Application Delivery Technology
- Monitor Performance Metrics on Application Delivery
- Monitor and Implement Procedure for Proactive Monitoring Services
- Liaise with Hosting and Network Operations Teams on Escalation and Service Delivery
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in both the application and business process/environment in which the software is operated
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
A successful candidate MUST meet the following qualifications:
- Previous Aviation or Travel Industry Experience
- Experience with Common Use Environments at the Airport (CUTE)
- Basic Understanding of Networking Principals and Technology
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of software and application support or relevant work experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and industries in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knack for building and maintaining supportive relationships with clients and 3rd party partners and vendors
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and effective time-management
- Must be able to pass a Department of Homeland Security background check
- Must be open to travel at least 25% of time
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Microsoft SQL
- Advanced Networking Technology Experience or Relevant Certification such as CCNA, FCNSP, etc
- Airport/Airline Communication and CUTE Systems
- Project coordination or project management a strong plus
- Ticketing System Experience
The applicant must be self-motivated, well organized, and creative (be able to think outside the box). Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
Airline Choice offers competitive pay commiserate with experience, paid-time-off, matching 401k, health and dental insurance, performance bonuses, profit sharing, discounted technology purchases, travel opportunities and much more.